Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.36 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.36 per share, or $5.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 20, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 6, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific (CP) and Kansas City Southern (KSU) Merger Proposal Receives Required Mexican Regulatory Approvals
- Farmers National Banc (FMNB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 3% Yield
- Movado Group (MOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!