Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat; 2Q20 Results 'Best in 20 Year History'
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Bancshares (NASDAQ: HOMB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.92 million.
“To say that during a full quarter of a pandemic that HOMB was able to meet EPS targets, set a record for revenue and maintain a solid net interest margin brings about an enormous sense of pride that I have in this team of bankers,” said John Allison, Chairman. “Our outlook for future dividends remains strong, which is also an important component to our solid performance,” Allison continued.
“While we realize this is a marathon and not a sprint, to have best in class asset quality and loan reserves, excluding PPP loans, of 2.15% brings about a strong sense of comfort,” said Tracy French, Centennial Bank President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Bancshares (HOMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- AIkido Pharma (AIKI) Files Patent Application for the Use of Ketamine to Treat Alzheimer's Disease
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!