Home Bancshares (HOMB) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Bancshares (NASDAQ: HOMB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.43, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $204.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.61 million.
“The last three quarters show a strong trend of stability and growth in all our key metrics,” said John Allison, Chairman. “We continue to produce solid results with a positive growth trend,” Allison continued.
“Loan production was very strong during the second quarter,” said Tracy French, Centennial Bank President and Chief Executive Officer. “We saw loan production of over $1 billion dollars at an average interest rate of 6.1% and were able to increase the yield on the loan portfolio by 3 basis points,” added French.
“Our return on assets remains strong and steady at 1.92% as it was in the first quarter,” stated Randy Sims, Chief Executive Officer of Home BancShares. “Diluted earnings per share of $0.43 as compared to $0.42 from last quarter and an impressive efficiency ratio of 39.93% are just a few of the powerful numbers that contributed to another successful quarter for our shareholders,” added Sims.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Bancshares (HOMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Roblox (RBLX) Partners with BMG to Develop New Opportunities for Artists and Songwriters
- NHTSA Checking 10 Deaths Involving Tesla (TSLA) Cars In Last 5 Years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!