Hollysys Automation (HOLI) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hollysys Automation (NASDAQ: HOLI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.31, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.64 million.
Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Highlights
- Total revenues were $109.9 million, an increase of 36.1% compared to the comparable prior year period.
- Non-GAAP gross margin was at 37.5%, compared to 30.8% for the comparable prior year period.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to Hollysys was $18.7 million, an increase of 34.0% compared to the comparable prior year period.
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS were at $0.31, an increase of 34.8% compared to the comparable prior year period.
- Net cash used in operating activities was $6.4 million for the current quarter.
- DSO of 279 days, compared to 266 days for the comparable prior year period.
- Inventory turnover days of 58 days, compared to 71 days for the comparable prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hollysys Automation (HOLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Poly (POLY) Appoints Warren Schlichting as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
- Gossamer Bio Inc. (GOSS) Appoints Sandra Milligan to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!