Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Names Raymond Mabus & Zhang Ling to Board
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HLT) today announced the appointment of Raymond E. Mabus, Jr., and Zhang Ling to its board of directors, effective immediately. Mr. Mabus, an independent director, and Mr. Zhang were nominated for election by HNA Group following the tourism leader’s strategic investment in Hilton.
“We welcome the addition of Raymond and Ling to the Hilton board,” said Jonathan D. Gray, chairman of Hilton’s board of directors. “Their public and private sector experience globally will provide unique insight as the company looks for new ways to expand and also enhance the customer journey.”
Mr. Mabus brings significant public sector experience to the Hilton board, having served as the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy from 2009-2017. He was the United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 1994-1996, the 60th Governor of Mississippi from 1988-1992, and Auditor of the State of Mississippi from 1984-1988. In the private sector, Mr. Mabus served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Foamex International, and a member of the board of directors of Enersys. He currently serves on the board of directors of Dana Incorporated.
Mr. Zhang is currently CEO (Duty) of HNA Group and Executive Vice Chairman of HNA Group (International) Co., Ltd. Having joined HNA Group in 2000, Mr. Zhang has held a number of senior leadership positions within the company, including Chairman and CEO of HNA Tourism (Holding) Group Co., Executive Chairman of HNA Aviation Group, Chairman of HNA Aviation Group, and Chairman of HNA Caissa Travelling Group. From 2011-2013, Mr. Zhang served as the Vice Chairman of HNA Group International Headquarters (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. He has been a member of HNA Group’s board of directors since 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Announces CFO Succession Plan
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Hilton Worldwide (HLT) at Hold
- Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) Announces Late-Breaking Abstract and Poster Presentation on Positive Preclinical Data For TSHA-105
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!