Heritage Commerce (HTBK) CEO Steps Down, Former CEO to Rejoin Company
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heritage Commerce Corp (Nasdaq: HTBK), the holding company (the “Company”) for Heritage Bank of Commerce (the “Bank”), today announced that on March 12, 2021, Keith Wilton retired as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and the Bank. Mr. Wilton has also retired as a director from the Company’s and the Bank’s Board of Directors. “The Board thanks Keith Wilton for his years of valuable service and we wish him the best as he enters retirement,” said Jack Conner, the Company’s Chairman of the Board.
The Company’s Board of Directors has appointed Walter Kaczmarek as the Company’s interim President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Kaczmarek will also hold those positions with the Bank. Mr. Kaczmarek is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Company and the Bank. He has been a director since 2005. He previously served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and the Bank from 2005 until August 2019. Prior to joining the Company in 2005, Mr. Kaczmarek was an Executive Vice President of Comerica Bank and of Plaza Bank of Commerce from 1990. “We are pleased that our former Chief Executive Officer has agreed to step in on an interim basis and rejoin the Company,” added Mr. Conner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) CEO John Thero to Retire, Karim Mikhail to Succeed
- Nam Tai Property (NTP) Says ISS, Glass Lewis Both Determine Change in Board Control is Not Warranted
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Announces John L. Walsh to Retire as President and CEO in June; Roger Perreault to be Named UGI’s President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!