Helmerich Payne (HP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.6875; 2.5% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6875 per share, or $2.75 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.625.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2013.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
The Company also announced today that it has entered into agreements with five exploration and production companies to build and operate nine additional FlexRigs in the U.S. All of these rigs are under multi-year term contracts and expected to generate attractive economic returns for the Company. This brings the total number of new build commitments announced in fiscal 2014 to 53 new FlexRigs.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Helmerich Payne (HP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 8.9% Yield
- American Business Bank (AMBZ) Declares 10% Stock Dividend Per Common Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!