Helios Technologies (HLIO) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Helios Technologies (NASDAQ: HLIO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Helios Technologies (HLIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board