Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I (HWELU) Prices 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: HWELU) announced the pricing today of its initial public offering (“IPO”) of 25,000,000 units at a price to the public of $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market (“NASDAQ”) under the symbol “HWELU” beginning tomorrow. Each unit issued in the IPO consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant to acquire one share of Class A common stock at an exercise price of $11.50 per share, subject to adjustment, upon the consummation of an initial business combination. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and the warrants are expected to be traded on NASDAQ under the symbols “HWEL” and “HWELW,” respectively.
Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the IPO. Healthwell has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 3,750,000 additional units at the IPO price, less underwriting discounts and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on August 5, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from Jefferies LLC at Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at (877) 821-7388 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to the securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on August 2, 2021. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Two Individuals for Wash Trading Scheme Involving Options of "Meme Stocks"
- Tomi Environmental Solutions, Inc. (TOMZ) Announces Direct 2.9M Share Offering at $1.7425/sh
- Polestar Performance AB to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with Gores Guggenheim (GGPIU) at Implied EV of $20B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!