Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c, Revenues Miss
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Healthpeak Properties Inc. (NYSE: PEAK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.27, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $431.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $596.51 million.
Healthpeak Properties Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $1.50-$1.60, versus the consensus of $0.23.
For full year 2021, we have established the following guidance ranges:
- Diluted earnings per common share of $1.02 to $1.12
- Diluted NAREIT FFO per share of $1.05 to $1.15
- Diluted FFO as Adjusted per share of $1.50 to $1.60
- Blended Total Portfolio Same-Store Cash NOI growth of 1.50% to 3.00%
Components to Blended Total Portfolio Same-Store Cash NOI guidance:
- Life Science: 4.00% to 5.00%; 50% of the full year 2021 same-store pool
- Medical Office: 1.50% to 2.50%; 47% of the full year 2021 same-store pool
- CCRC: (30.00%) to (15.00%); 3% of the full year 2021 same-store pool
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Boosts FY21 Revenue/Growth Outlook
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point View Below Consensus
- Qualtrics International (XM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!