HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp. (HCAQ) Prices 18M Share Upsized IPO at $10/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: HCAQ), a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of entering into a combination with one or more businesses, today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 18,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share. The Company's sponsor is owned by affiliates of HealthCor Management, L.P., which manages approximately $2.7 billion in assets across long/short and long only healthcare funds, and Catalio Capital Management, LP, a private equity firm that invests in breakthrough biomedical technology companies. The Company will be led by Christopher Gaulin, as Chief Executive Officer, Joe Healey, as Chairman of the Board of Directors, and George Petrocheilos, as President. The Company will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market and trade under the ticker symbol "HCAQ" beginning on January 27, 2021.
Jefferies LLC is serving as sole book-running manager for this offering. The Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,700,000 shares at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- AppLovin (APP) IPO Opens 13% Lower
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesHealthCor, Jefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!