Haymaker Acquisition Corp. III (HYAC) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Haymaker Acquisition Corp. III (NASDAQ: HYAC) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 30,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market (“NASDAQ”) and trade under the ticker symbol “HYACU” beginning on March 2, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-fourth of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. After the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the shares of Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on the NASDAQ under the symbols "HYAC" and "HYACW," respectively.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company intends to acquire and operate a business in the consumer and consumer-related products and services industries. The Company is led by Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman Steven J. Heyer, President Andrew R. Heyer, and Chief Financial Officer Christopher Bradley.
Citigroup and Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. are acting as bookrunners and representatives of the underwriters of the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nerdy Posts Analyst Day Presentation, Provides Update on Business (PACE)
- Analysis: Not Impossible, just unlikely: Wall Street's plant-based love wilts
- KemPharm (KMPH) Confirms Receipt of $10 Million Milestone Payment for FDA Approval of AZSTARYS Per License Agreement with Affiliate of Gurnet Point Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!