Harmony Biosciences (HRMY) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harmony Biosciences (NASDAQ: HRMY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.25, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.85 million.
“Harmony achieved many milestones during 2020 and has entered 2021 well positioned to advance our strategic objectives,” stated John C. Jacobs, President and Chief Executive Officer of Harmony Biosciences. “Key to our success was the closing of our initial public offering in August 2020 and the listing of our common stock on the Nasdaq Global Market. These events elevated Harmony’s visibility among investors and provided the financial resources that we believe will allow us to continue to support our commercialization efforts for WAKIX, advance our clinical programs, and pursue the acquisition of additional assets that would be complementary to our existing commercial footprint and core areas of expertise.”
Mr. Jacobs added, “With FDA approval of the cataplexy indication for WAKIX and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, WAKIX sales posted double-digit, quarter-over-quarter growth. I am grateful to our employees who met the challenge of achieving these goals during a disruptive global pandemic. Looking ahead, our Phase 2 trial in patients with Prader-Willi Syndrome is actively enrolling patients and our clinical team has made good progress toward the initiation of two additional clinical trials, one in patients with myotonic dystrophy and another in pediatric narcolepsy patients.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Harmony Biosciences (HRMY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers 4Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, IPO, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!