HarborOne Bank (HONE) Announces Share Repurchase Program
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HONE) announced today that its Board of Directors has adopted a share repurchase program. Under the share repurchase program, which is subject to regulatory approval, the Company may repurchase up to 2,790,903 shares of the Company’s common stock, or approximately 5% of the Company’s issued and outstanding shares as of March 31, 2021.
Repurchases under this program may be made in open market transactions, and pursuant to any trading plan that may be adopted in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities and Exchange Commission. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors including price, corporate and regulatory requirements, market conditions, and other corporate liquidity requirements and priorities. The repurchase program does not obligate the Company to purchase any particular number of shares.
Any repurchased shares will be held by the Company as authorized but unissued shares. The repurchase program may be suspended or terminated at any time without prior notice, and it will expire on April 16, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- So-Young International Inc. (SY) Refutes Blue Orca Capital’s Report and Announces $70 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Bill.com (BILL) to Acquire Divvy for $2.5B
- Gyroscope Therapeutics Holdings Postpones IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!