Hanger, Inc. (HNGR) Tops Q4 EPS by 41c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Hanger, Inc. (OTC: HNGR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.36, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.34 million versus the consensus estimate of $261.06 million.
Financial Highlights for the Fourth Quarter of 2020
- Net revenue was $277.3 million for the three months ended December 31, 2020, compared to $300.9 million for the same period in 2019, reflecting a decrease of 7.8 percent. Net same clinic revenue on a day-adjusted basis declined by 10.6 percent compared to the same period in 2019, as patient volumes continued to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Net income was $16.1 million for the three months ended December 31, 2020, compared to $18.8 million for the same period in 2019. Income from operations was $29.1 million for the quarter compared to $26.9 million for the same period in 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $35.5 million in the fourth quarter, compared to $42.4 million for the same period in 2019, reflecting a decline of $6.9 million.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share was $0.41 for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to $0.49 for the same period in 2019. Adjusted diluted earnings per share was $0.36 for the three months ended December 31, 2020, compared to $0.45 for the same period in 2019.
- On December 31, 2020, the Company had $239.4 million in liquidity, reflecting an increase of $70.2 million as compared with December 31, 2019.
Vinit Asar, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hanger, Inc., stated, “Despite the nationwide resurgence of COVID-19 during the fourth quarter, we continued to safely provide essential care to our patients and experienced volumes consistent with those of the third quarter. We begin 2021 with a renewed sense of optimism and collective purpose to transform O&P through outcomes-based care and anticipate a return to growth as public health conditions improve.”
Hanger, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $1.145-1.175 billion, versus the consensus of $1.16 billion.
The Company currently believes that the degree of impact on, and timing of cessation of the effects of, the COVID-19 pandemic on the Company's business remain uncertain. Assuming significant continuing declines in the effects of the virus on public activities during the second quarter of 2021, and a full return to pre-COVID activities by the end of June 2021, the Company currently anticipates 2021 net revenue in a range between $1.145 billion and $1.175 billion, and Adjusted EBITDA in a range between $130 million and $135 million.
The Company's outlook for 2021 includes approximately $27 million in revenue relating to the full year of contribution of acquisitions consummated in 2020 and prior to the date of this release in 2021.
Adjusted EBITDA in this outlook is provided on a non-GAAP basis only because a reconciliation to the most comparable GAAP financial measure, net income, is not available without unreasonable effort due to the unpredictable nature of reconciling items that render such a reconciliation not meaningful for investors.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hanger, Inc. (HNGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Reports Election of William F. Lacey to Board
- Knowles (KN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS/Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!