Hamilton Lane Incorporated (HLNE) Prices Public Offering of Class A Common Stock for Gross Proceeds of $128.2 million
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Private markets asset management firm Hamilton Lane Incorporated (NASDAQ: HLNE) (“Hamilton Lane”) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering by Hamilton Lane and certain selling stockholders of 1,453,110 shares of Class A common stock, in the aggregate, for gross proceeds of $128.2 million. The offering is expected to close on March 4, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Hamilton Lane intends to use the proceeds from the sale of its shares to settle in cash exchanges of membership units in Hamilton Lane Advisors, L.L.C. held by certain of its members. Hamilton Lane will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as book-running manager and underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) PT Raised to $27 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!