Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Says FDA Accepted Genentech's BLA For Subcutaneous Formulation of Rituximab
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted Genentech's Biologics License Application for a subcutaneous formulation of rituximab in multiple blood cancer indications. This is a co-formulation with Halozyme's proprietary recombinant human hyaluronidase enzyme (ENHANZE™ platform), approved and marketed under the MabThera® SC brand in countries outside the U.S.
"We are excited to see Genentech and Roche taking steps to bring a subcutaneous formulation of rituximab to patients in the United States," said Dr. Helen Torley, president and chief executive officer. "If approved, this formulation has the potential to reduce administration time for patients and health care practitioners."
Including all approved indications, Roche reported total 2015 sales of rituximab in the United States of 3.76 billion CHF.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Acquires Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL for $270 Million
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Appoints Curtis N. Powell to its Board
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Positive High-level Results From the PROpel Phase III; Lynparza in Combination with abiraterone Demonstrated a Statistically Significant and Clinically Meaningful Improveme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!