Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment (HOFV) Prices 12.M Share Common Offering at $2.45/Sh
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV), the only resort, entertainment and media company centered around the power of professional football and owner of the Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls (the “Destination”), today announced the pricing of an underwritten upsized public offering of 12,244,897 shares of common stock at a price of $2.45 per share. Gross proceeds, before underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $30.0 million.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager in connection with the offering.
The Company also has granted to Maxim Group LLC a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,836,734 shares of common stock, at the public offering price less discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about February 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Announces $750M Proposed Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
- Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK) announced new comprehensive value strategy
- Installed Building Products (IBP) Announces Acquisition of Alpine Construction Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!