H.B. Fuller (FUL) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 16, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Ocuphire Pharma (OCUP) Granted Two New U.S. Patents Covering Late-Stage Drug Candidate Nyxol, Including for Treatment of Presbyopia
- Park City Group (PCYG) Expands Share Repurchase Program to $6 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!