Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guaranty Federal Bancshares (NASDAQ: GFED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 15.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on January 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Realty Income (O) Announces Jacqueline Brady to Board
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!