Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Q4 Guidance Misses; Groupon Board Names Rich Williams CEO
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- JPMorgan, others discuss issuing credit cards to people with no credit scores - WSJ
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $732.74 million.
Groupon sees Q4 2015 EPS of ($0.01)-$0.01, versus the consensus of $0.07. Groupon sees Q4 2015 revenue of $815-865 million, versus the consensus of $956.83 million.
Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Rich Williams as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Williams succeeds Eric Lefkofsky, Groupon’s co-founder, who has been Groupon’s CEO since August 2013. Lefkofsky will return to the role of Chairman of the Board, also effective immediately.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Relmada Therapeutics (RLMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!