Greenrose Acquisition Corp (GNRS) Announces Intention to Voluntarily Delist from Nasdaq and List on the OTCQX Best Market
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Greenrose Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: GNRSU, GNRS, GNRSW) (Greenrose), a special purpose acquisition company targeting companies in the cannabis industry, announced that it has filed notice with the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it intends to delist its shares from the exchange, effective prior to the market open on June 21, 2021. The reason for the delisting is that upon closing of its previously announced business combinations, Greenrose expects to become a U.S. cannabis company with plant-touching operations and would no longer be in compliance with Nasdaq rules.
As previously announced, Greenrose expects to simultaneously list on the OTCQX Best Market, with its shares expected to commence trading on June 21, 2021. The ticker symbols are anticipated to stay the same. Trading on the OTCQX Market offers companies efficient, cost-effective access to the U.S. capital markets. Streamlined market requirements for OTCQX are designed to help companies lower the cost and complexity of being publicly traded, while providing transparent trading for their investors. To qualify for OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance, and demonstrate compliance with applicable securities laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Local Bounti to Go Public in $1.1B SPAC Deal via Leo Holdings III Corp. (LIII)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) Revises Offer to Purchase Inter Pipeline Ltd. to Include Option for Shareholders to Elect 100% Cash Consideration
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!