Greenpro Capital (GRNQ) Acquires $16 million in Non-fungible Tokens
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Greenpro Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: GRNQ) today announced that it has acquired a limited edition exclusive series of 7,700 NFTs depicting the 1957 Sputnik satellite launch.
GRNQ bought this exclusive series of 7,700 NFTs for $16 million paid via 4.32 million GRNQ restricted shares and 1 million MFAI shares owned by GRNQ previously issued in May 2020 for its sale of 4% of the Millennium Sapphire. The NFTs are valued at 1 ETH each.
The animated Sputnik NFT series is being sold to the Company by a GRNQ incubation company from last year, Millennium Fine Art Inc. (MFAI) MFAI has built a NFT studio business with prominent artists utilizing animation studios. MFAI owns the Millennium Sapphire and is conducting a Security Token Offering "STO" in late May 2021. MFAI's main business model is NFT production and fine art masterpieces.
Millennium Fine Art CEO, Daniel Mckinney said: "we are proud to be working with GRNQ on this ground breaking institutional NFT deal. GRNQ continues to innovate in digital assets and trail blaze."
GreenPro CEO Dr.CK Lee said: "We are thrilled to acquire this valuable and exclusive NFT series which will not be sold or available anywhere else. We are planning a series of corporate actions around this unique NFT series. One of GRNQ's primary business focuses is blockchain and fintech."
The representation of the Sputnik Satellite on the Millennium Sapphire is a millennia-long commemoration of this significant accomplishment for the current generation and those to come.
Please view the Sputnik lapis prototype: https://www.mstoken.art/sputnik
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 56c
- UPDATE: Nuance Communications (NUAN) proxy suggests Amazon (AMZN) was interested - CNBC's Faber
- Costco (COST) Reports April Sales Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!