Green Plains (GPRE) Announces Proposed Concurrent Public Offerings of $150 million of Common Stock and $150 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Convertible Senior Notes
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRE) today announced that it intends to offer $150 million of common stock and $150 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2027 in separate concurrent public offerings registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), subject to market and other conditions. The notes will be convertible into cash, shares of the company’s common stock or a combination of cash and common stock, at the election of the company, when certain conditions are met. The interest rate, conversion rate, offering price and other terms will be determined at the time of pricing of the offering of the notes.
The company also intends to grant the underwriters of the common stock offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $22.5 million of the shares of common stock offered, and expects to grant the underwriters of the notes a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $22.5 million aggregate principal amount of notes, solely to cover over-allotments.
The company expects to use the net proceeds from the notes offering to repurchase a portion of its 4.125% convertible notes due 2022 (the “2022 notes”), including payment for accrued and unpaid interest, in privately negotiated transactions concurrently with the offerings. The company intends to use the balance of the net proceeds from the notes offering and the net proceeds from the common stock offering to repay the remaining outstanding balance of its 2022 notes at their maturity date and for general corporate purposes.
Jefferies and BofA Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offerings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- AppLovin Corp. (APP) Prices 25M Share IPO at $80/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!