Great Panther Silver Limited (GPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Great Panther Silver Limited (NYSE: GPL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00.
"For 2020, Great Panther delivered record mine operating earnings of $84 million ($0.24 per share), significantly strengthening the balance sheet, and successfully added reserves and resources through our result-driven exploration programs," stated Rob Henderson, President and CEO. "Our teams did a tremendous job of managing the challenges of COVID-19, while reducing consolidated AISC, delivering on guidance, successfully extending the open pit mine life at Tucano, and expanding resources at GMC. With $63 million in cash and the expectation for continued strong cash flow from operations, we are fully funded for our capital programs and our ambitious 2021 exploration programs."
Fourth Quarter ("Q4") 2020 Financial Highlights
- Mine operating earnings of $22.1 million ($0.06 per share)
- Net income of $13.6 million ($0.04 per share)
- Cash flow from operating activities of $18.0 million – an increase of 131% over Q4 2019
- 23% reduction in consolidated all-in-sustaining costs ("AISC") 1 over the fourth quarter of 2019
- Reduced debt by $13.5 million and ended the year with $63.4 million in cash
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Great Panther Silver Limited (GPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!