Great Elm Capital (GECC) Announces Public Offering of Unsecured Notes
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Great Elm Capital Corp. (the “Company” or “GECC”) (NASDAQ: GECC) announced today the commencement of an underwritten public offering of unsecured notes due 2028 (the “Notes”). The Notes are expected to be listed on The Nasdaq Global Market under the trading symbol “GECCZ,” and to trade thereon within 30 days from the original issue date. The interest rate and other terms of the Notes will be determined by negotiations between the Company and the underwriters.
The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, along with cash on hand, to redeem all of its outstanding 6.50% notes due 2024 and to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes. The Company may also elect to (i) redeem a portion of its outstanding 6.75% notes due 2025, (ii) redeem a portion of its outstanding 5.875% notes due 2026 or (iii) repay all or a portion of its borrowings outstanding under the Loan, Guarantee and Security Agreement, as amended, with City National Bank with proceeds from this offering.
Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- indell Capital Management LLC Issues Statement to the Stockholders of Oportun Financial Corporation (OPRT)
- Great Elm Capital Corp. (“GECC”) Extends Revolving Credit Facility, Lowers Cost of Capital
- LCNB Corp (LCNB) to Acquire Eagle Financial Bancorp, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!