GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Announces Proposed 30M Share Secondary Offering Existing Shareholder
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: EAF) today announced that an affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and Brookfield Business Partners LP, members of the Brookfield consortium that has an existing ownership interest in GrafTech, intends, subject to market conditions, to offer 30,000,000 shares of GrafTech common stock in an underwritten secondary offering. The selling stockholder will receive all of the net proceeds from the offering. GrafTech is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) (File No. 333-232190) and a preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering to be filed by GrafTech with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus included in that registration statement, the preliminary prospectus supplement and the other documents GrafTech has filed with the SEC and incorporated by reference into that registration statement for more complete information about GrafTech, its common stock and the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- UPDATE: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) on Watch on Chatter
- Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD) Prices 6.25M Share IPO at $4/Sh