Graco (GGG) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 2% Yield
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!