Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gorman-Rupp (NYSE: GRC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.155 per share, or $0.62 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gorman-Rupp (GRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!