Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Golden Ocean Group Limited (NASDAQ: GOGL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.18, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
- Five Reasons Why Blowout Earnings May Not Mean Blowout Stock Performance - BofA
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!