Globant (GLOB) acquires Atix Labs
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company, announced today its acquisition of Atix Labs, a professional services company specialized in blockchain.
This acquisition helps Globant to expand its offering in the blockchain market, which is expected to grow 10x by 2025, according to industry analysts. It will also enable the company to continue delivering novel and disruptive solutions to its clients in different business verticals, such as Media & Entertainment, Finance, Real Estate, Healthcare, Finance, Supply Chain, among others.
Founded in Argentina in 2013, Atix Labs has operations in the United States, Argentina and Uruguay, and a solid project pipeline with Fortune 500 clients, global top players in the crypto stage, and organizations such as IDB. With more than 60 employees, the Company also has a strong roster of partnerships including RSK, IOHK, Cardano Foundation and IBM, and is part of UNICEF Innovation Fund.
"Globant´s mission is to help organizations stay relevant by offering cutting-edge solutions. There is no doubt that blockchain and crypto are critical in the new business-tech horizon. Adding Atix Labs to the family will be seamless as both companies are action driven and true reinvention seekers," said Diego Tartara, CTO of Globant.
"Six years ago we decided to get into blockchain knowing that this technology will be disruptive in many ways and now it is time to scale-up. We found in Globant an ideal partner to meet our goals from both a commercial point of view and the operational capacity. We are looking forward to this union and the many opportunities it brings," said Ailin Gonzalez, CEO of Atix Labs.
Maria Eugenia Gimena Giralt, VP Corporate Development of Globant said: "Atix Labs colleagues bring specific knowledge to our organization and will help nurture our existing talent as they see their signature developments grow across our world-class portfolio of clients."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redbox Completes Business Combination With Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. (SGAM)
- Synergy CHC Corp (SNYR) Files IPO Registration Statement
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Appoints Sandra Douglass Morgan to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!