GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Senior Leadership Changes for Increased Focus in Commercial IoT
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE American: GSAT) (“Globalstar” or the “Company”) today announced a series of senior leadership and organizational changes to drive growth within the Commercial IoT sector.
Amongst these changes, Globalstar has appointed Jim Mandala to the role of Vice President of Commercial IoT Sales with global responsibilities. Mandala has been with Globalstar for 15 years, and previously held the Vice President General Manager title overseeing sales in Canada and Europe, in addition to restructuring business operations in Africa.
In his new role, Mandala will lead the partnership and sales efforts driving Globalstar’s Commercial IoT business, which is expected to drive the growth of the satellite business’s revenue going forward.
David Kagan, CEO of Globalstar, commented, “Jim is a proven leader within our company and has a track record of success in our Canadian, European and African markets. As we continue to prioritize our Commercial IoT business, we are confident that Jim will drive the growth needed for the success of Globalstar in this category.”
Jim Mandala commented, “It is an exciting time for Globalstar and there is tremendous opportunity for our business in Commercial IoT. I’m proud to continue to work with Globalstar in this new role to grow our business in a way that is future facing.”
Prior to joining Globalstar, Mr. Mandala spent two years with Samsung Electronics as Director of Sales, where he was responsible for national and regional sales. Prior to this, he served as Director of Operations for Handspring Canada and Director of Sales and Marketing for Epson Canada Ltd.
With appointment of Mandala to this new role, Vice President of Emerging Technologies, Chris Gray will join Jim’s team to focus on continued IoT business development, sales and maintaining Globalstar’s existing value-added reseller base (VAR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Box (BOX) Confirms Strategic Partnership with KKR (KKR), Including $500 Million KKR-led Investment
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) CCX559 Featured in Poster Presentation at AACR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!