Global Water Resources (GWRS) Prices 870K Share Common Offering at $12.50/Sh
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), a pure-play water resource management company, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 870,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $12.50 per share. All of the shares are being sold by the company. The gross proceeds to the company from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $10.9 million. The offering is expected to close on or about January 21, 2020, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the company has granted the underwriter for the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 130,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
The company anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to fund acquisitions and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novan (NOVN) Prices $40 Million Public Offering of Common Stock at $11/sh
- UPDATE: Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Files S-3 for a Proposed Offering of up to 4.3M Shares (CORRECTION)
- Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Announces Proposed Offering of 6.5M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!