Global Water Resources (GWRS) Commences Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), a pure-play water resource management company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by the company. In addition, the company expects to grant the underwriter for the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the offering at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The company anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to fund acquisitions and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole manager for the offering.
The offering will be made pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on August 22, 2017..
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novan (NOVN) Announced Proposed Offering of Common Stock
- MagnaChip (MX) Confirms $35/Share Unsolicited Proposal from Cornucopia Investment Partners, 21% Premium to Current Deal
- Integrated Management Information, Inc. (NMG) Announced 7M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!