Global Water Resources (GWRS) Announces Plans to Bring Back-Office Operations In-House
- Wall Street pauses as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), a pure-play water resource management company, has brought its entire utility back-office operations in-house, including customer service and billing. The move will allow the company to provide a greater focus and control over the already high quality of its customer service, as well as support the company’s plans for growth and expansion.
“As our business developed, we anticipated there would come a time when economies of scale and the desire for greater control over our customer service operations could necessitate bringing these services in-house,” said Global Water Resources president and CEO, Ron Fleming. “These plans were accelerated when our outsourced customer service and billing provider informed us that they would be closing their doors. While there will naturally be short-term costs and potential challenges associated with the transition, we’re excited about what this move means for our customers and stakeholders as we will have the ability to better control long-term service costs, along with benefits derived from a closer focus on customer experience and enhanced scalability of our operations.”
The company expects these benefits to especially come into play as it pursues expansion through organic growth, acquisitions, and new projects like the Inland Port Arizona within the City of Coolidge announced earlier this year.
Further details about the transition are in the Form 8-K filed today available at www.sec.gov and the investor relations section of Global Water’s website at www.gwresources.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) to Acquire Accounts Payable Automation Provider Kontrol Payables
- 3D Systems (DDD) and CollPlant (CLGN) Enter Co-development Agreement to Deliver Bioprinted Solutions for Improved Breast Reconstruction Treatments
- VivoPower (VVPR) Announces Binding Letter of Intent for Electric Vehicle Conversion Partnership with Toyota Australia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!