Global Tech Industries Group (GTII) Launches a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (OTCQB: GTII) announced today that the successful launch of its cryptocurrency trading platform, “Beyond Blockchain” occurred on Friday, June 18th. By end of day Friday, the site had accommodated a steady stream of both GTII shareholders and curious first-time visitors, and also welcomed those new members who successfully opened their own digital accounts by setting up their personal digital wallets.
GTII shareholders can go to www.beyondblockchain.us and open a digital wallet. The beyond blockchain platform is the only place where any digital dividend distributed by the Company would be made available for review. The Company is working with legal counsel and hopes to announce a token dividend date once it has been approved by the Board of Directors of the Company.
David Reichman, CEO of GTII, commented, “Our GTII tech team is closely monitoring our visitors, and has already been able to ascertain and suggest improvements to the site interface, as well as updating the site’s offerings based on trading preferences. Next up, will be the launch of our mobile app, as we continue to bring the world of digital fine art trading and tokenization directly to our shareholders, allowing them to use a variety of their own devices, helping to make their experience personal and unique to them.”
Beyond Blockchain enables customers to trade cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin SV), FX, commodities with other assets to be added in the future such as fractionalized interests in tokenized fine art. As the online wallet is expanded, it will be able to house tokenized and fractionalized assets that the Company may distribute to its shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollysys Automation (HOLI) Says its Board of Directors is Evaluating Offers From Consortiums
- Sanofi (SNY) made an offer for Translate Bio (TBIO) - Reuters
- Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) to acquire ALE Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!