Global Ship Lease (GSL) Prices Secondary Offering of its Class A Common Shares by Certain Shareholders at $12.50/sh
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Ship Lease, Inc. (NYSE: GSL) (the “Company”) announced today the pricing of the previously announced secondary offering by certain shareholders of the Company (the “Offering”) of shares of Class A common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the “Common Shares”). KEP VI (Newco Marine), Ltd. and KIA VIII (Newco Marine), Ltd., both affiliates of Kelso & Company, a U.S. private equity firm, and Maas Capital Investments B.V. (together, the “Selling Shareholders”) have agreed to sell an aggregate of 4.5 million Common Shares in the Offering at a public offering price of $12.50 per Common Share. The Selling Shareholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 675,000 Common Shares. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of Common Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
The Company’s Common Shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “GSL.”
Jefferies LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers in the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Country Airlines Holdings (SNCY) Announces Launch of Secondary Public Offering of Common
- Box (BOX) Sets the Record Straight on Value Enhancing KKR-Led Investment
- Cerecor to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!