Global Payments (GPN) Enters $50M Accelerated Stock Buyback Agreement
- Wall St ends higher, Cisco Systems jumps after forecast
- Cohen Confirms He Sold His Entire Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stake, Raising Eyebrows
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) announced that it has entered into an accelerated share repurchase (ASR) agreement with Goldman, Sachs & Co. to repurchase an aggregate of $50 million of the company's common stock.
Under the terms of the ASR, the company expects to receive an initial delivery of shares having a value of approximately $40 million. The total number of shares ultimately repurchased under the agreement will be determined upon final settlement and will be based on the volume-weighted average price of the company's common stock during the repurchase period. The company anticipates that all repurchases under the ASR will be completed no later than June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Announces $15B Share Buyback, Declares $1.90 Dividend
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Announces $300 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- Bridgewater Bancshares Inc. (BWB) Announces $25M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!