Global Payments (GPN) Enters $50M Accelerated Stock Buyback Agreement
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) announced that it has entered into an accelerated share repurchase (ASR) agreement with Goldman, Sachs & Co. to repurchase an aggregate of $50 million of the company's common stock.
Under the terms of the ASR, the company expects to receive an initial delivery of shares having a value of approximately $40 million. The total number of shares ultimately repurchased under the agreement will be determined upon final settlement and will be based on the volume-weighted average price of the company's common stock during the repurchase period. The company anticipates that all repurchases under the ASR will be completed no later than June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M/I Homes (MHO) Announces $100M Share Repurchase Program; Reports Earnings
- Bright Health Group (BHG) Appoints Andy Slavitt to its Board
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Authorized Repurchase of Extra 1M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!