Global Partners (GLP) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Partners (NYSE: GLP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.99 billion.
“Global delivered extraordinary results in 2020, posting net income attributable to the Partnership of $102.2 million, Adjusted EBITDA of $287.7 million and distributable cash flow of $156.4 million – increases in each metric year-over-year,” said Eric Slifka, Global’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
“Global has always adapted and innovated to meet the most essential needs of the customers and the economic regions we serve. Our performance in the face of a global pandemic underscores the resilience of our business model and highlights our fundamental role as a critical infrastructure company. In that role, we provide energy products and goods and services through a portfolio of fully integrated terminal, supply and real estate assets.
“I also want to publicly acknowledge the outstanding work of our people, from the front-line associates at our gas stations, convenience stores and terminals to our office personnel at locations throughout the country,” Slifka said. “In a year like no other, they kept our operations running smoothly, ensuring the safety of our guests and customers while helping us innovate and grow.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Global Partners (GLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) Reports Brazilian Approval for VYZULTA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!