Global Beverage Solutions (BVS) Announces Proposed 7.35M Class A Share IPO Between $16-$18/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bioventus Inc. (NASDAQ: BVS), today announced that it has commenced the initial public offering of its Class A common stock. Bioventus is offering 7,350,000 shares of its Class A common stock. The initial public offering price is expected to be between $16.00 and $18.00 per share. Bioventus expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,102,500 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments. The shares are expected to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “BVS.”
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are serving as joint lead book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the proposed offering. Canaccord Genuity LLC is acting as lead manager for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (TPGS) Opens at $10
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) IPO Prices at $15
- Global SPAC Partners (GLPS) IPO Prices at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, S1, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!