Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Glacier Bancorp (NASDAQ: GBCI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.85, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75.
“The Glacier team got off to a strong start in 2021 and is well positioned for the rest of the year. We believe our markets are among the strongest in the country and that our unique business model will continue to enable our Company to grow by delivering superior service to new and existing customers,” said Randy Chesler, President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (MITO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- UPDATE: MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Reports Q3 Revenues of EUR164.8M
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!