GitLab Inc (GTLB) Increases Expected Price Range for its 10.4M Share IPO to $66-$69/sh
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GitLab Inc (NASDAQ: GTLB) increases expected price range of its 10,400,000 share IPO to $66-$69 per share, from prior indication of $55-$60 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab IPO: GTLB Stock Continues to Edge Higher in Pre-Open After Gaining 35% on Market Debut
- CI&T Inc (CINT) Files IPO Registration Statement
- 8 Things to Know About the Upcoming ~$1 Billion Aris Water Solutions (ARIS) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!