GigCapital4, Inc. (GIG) Prices 31.2M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GigCapital4, Inc. (NASDAQ: GIG) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 31,200,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one-third (1/3) of one redeemable warrant of the Company. Each whole warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock of the Company at a price of $11.50 per share. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (the “NASDAQ”) and are expected to trade under the ticker symbol “GIGGU” beginning Tuesday, February 9, 2021. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the shares and warrants are expected to be traded on the NASDAQ under the symbols “GIG” and “GIGGW” respectively. The offering is expected to close on February 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Nomura Securities International, Inc. are the joint lead book-running managers for the offering. The managers have a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,680,000 units solely to cover over-allotments, if any.
Registration statements relating to the securities became effective on February 8, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazilian Card Network Elo Choses Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan And Morgan Stanley For IPO - Reuters
- IPO for SPAC Tio Tech A (TIOA) Opens at $10
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) IPO Open Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!