Genprex (GNPX) Announces $25 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genprex, Inc. (“Genprex” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GNPX), a clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing life-changing therapies for patients with cancer and diabetes, announced it has entered into securities purchase agreements with two healthcare-dedicated institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $6.25 per share in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. No warrants will be issued in connection with the transaction. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about February 11, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is acting as sole placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genprex (GNPX) Collaborators Report Positive Preclinical Data for REQORSA Immunogene Therapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at AACR
- Proactive news headlines including Genprex, INDVR Brands, QC Copper and Gold and Hillcrest EnergyTechnologies
- Genprex Collaborators Report Positive Preclinical Data for REQORSA™ Immunogene Therapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at the 2021 AACR Annual Meeting