Genius Sports Group (GENI) Starts Trading on NYSE After Closing Merger with SPAC MY Technology Group, Inc. II
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genius Sports' ordinary shares and warrants will trade on the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) under the ticker symbols “GENI” and “GENI WS”
GSG is a leading provider of sports data and technology powering the sports, betting and media ecosystem. Genius Sports acquires data from sports events around the world and supplies it to sports betting operators, providing them with secure, high-quality, mission critical data and content that helps them better engage with and protect their customers. The Company is an innovator with a leading portfolio of rights to official data – the feed of live sports statistics that is sanctioned, and otherwise owned, by the relevant governing league. Genius Sports provides data on over 240,000 events each year – effectively every hour of every day – and is the official provider for over 150,000 of these events. The Company also provides digital marketing and engagement for the world of sport, empowering brands to activate fans across the globe with personalised, multi-channel content.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navitas Semiconductor to Go Public at Enterprise Value of $1.04 Billion via Live Oak II (LOKB)
- Science 37 Inc is Said to be Going Public Via LifeSci Acquisition II Corp. (LSAQ) SPAC Merger - Bloomberg
- Great Elm Capital Corp. Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Highlighted By 12.4% Increase in Nav Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!