Genesis Warns Of Bankruptcy Without New Funding - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 21, 2022 4:57 PM EST)
(Updated - November 21, 2022 4:50 PM EST)
Crypto firm Genesis is struggling to raise fresh cash for its lending unit and it is warning potential investors that it may need to file for bankruptcy if its efforts fail, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Genesis spend the past several days seeking at least $1 billion in fresh capital. Talks included a potential investment from Binance. Funding so far has failed to materialize.
The company told Bloomberg via email that it has no plans to file bankruptcy imminently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blockfi Files Voluntary Petitions For Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Halted on Circuit Breaker, Up 19%
- Blink Charging (BLNK) deploys EV charging stations in Atlanta
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Cryptocurrency, Hot Corp. News, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!