Geneseeq and Zai Lab (ZLAB) Announce Strategic Collaboration to Advance Cancer Drug R&D
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Geneseeq Technology Inc. ("Geneseeq") and Zai Lab, Ltd. ("Zai Lab") (Nasdaq: ZLAB)(HKEX: 9688) announce new strategic collaboration in Shanghai, China. The companies will collaborate to facilitate the R&D and commercialization of Zai Lab's cancer drugs through business partnerships in clinical trial patient recruitment, central laboratory testing, companion diagnostics development and marketing activities. The announcement was made at the Zai Lab Innovation Summit on October 12th in Shanghai.
Marc Zhao, the co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of Geneseeq delivered a keynote speech on the landscape of gastrointestinal tumor detection and diagnosis during the conference. To conclude, Zhao said that Geneseeq and Zai Lab hope to use this strategic collaboration as the cornerstone to combine resources of both companies to provide high-quality cancer diagnostics and treatment solutions. I look forward to further joint actions between the two parties to improve cancer patient outcomes and generate positive societal impact.
William Liang , Chief Commercial Officer of Zai Lab and President of Greater China said: "In recent years, advances in genetic testing technology have boosted the continuous improvement of precision medicine and treatment programs. Zai Lab has three products listed in China with 10-15 more products expected to be approved. Many of them rely on biomarker testing. We hope to work with genetic testing partners to help patients achieve precise and personalized treatment. At the same time, we also look forward to working with these partners to improve the efficiency of drug research and development, shorten the development cycle, and accelerate product approvals."
The companies look forward to a strong alliance in providing more accurate and efficient treatment plans for patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zai Lab (ZLAB) Topical IL-17 Psoriasis Data Looks Promising - Jefferies
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Announces Removal of James P. Sharp from Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!