Genesco (GCO) Sends Letter to Shareholders Highlighting Strength of its Board and Strategy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) ("Genesco" or the "Company") today sent a letter to shareholders highlighting the collective strength of its Board of Directors, which has been significantly refreshed and comprises the right mix of skills and experience to advance Genesco's footwear focused strategy, deliver long-term value to shareholders, and position the Company for sustainable growth.
Genesco urges shareholders to protect the value of their investment by voting the BLUE proxy card today "FOR" all nine of the Company's highly qualified directors. The Company's Annual Meeting of Shareholders is scheduled to be held on July 20, 2021. Shareholders of record as of close of business on June 28, 2021 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
The letter can be viewed here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) CFO to Depart
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Announces Change to Board of Directors
- Hellman & Friedman Completes Acquisition of At Home (HOME)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!