General Motors (GM) to manufacture a family of self-designed EV drives systems and motors - Reuters
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) to manufacture a family of self-designed EV drives systems and motors - Reuters.
Move comes as GM looks to build a vertically integrated electric car business, comparable to Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $74 at Barclays
- Microsoft (MSFT) Taps 52-Wk High, Nears $2T Market Cap
- Intel (INTC) Announces Organizational Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!