General Motors (GM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.36; 4% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
General Motors (NYSE: GM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on June 23, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Midday movers: Nvidia, iRobot, Coinbase and more
- GM to cut spending on Cruise after accident - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!